Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Human Collisions and Weird Subway Man!

So while waiting at Kobe Station today for my friends Buddy and Face to arrive, I noticed that the information screen was displaying that one of the 新幹線 (しんかんせん) shinkansen or "Bullet Train" had been delayed.  The cause is rather well stated.  That's actually the 5th time I have seen this in 2 months...and I'm sure I missed a few:























Poor soul.


Well on a different note, while riding the 海岸線 (かいがんせん) kaigansen "ocean bay line" subway line, I sat down right across from this man, and didn't even notice him until a few moments later.  Buddy and Face were to my left and right:























Sweet dreams...
(yes his zipper was open, I can assure you)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEWWWW !!!!

    Ben, could you please post nice, interesting and uplifting things instead :))))

    ReplyDelete