Thursday, October 1, 2009

気持ちいい!

気持ちいい (きもちいい) kimochii  
"THIS FEELS FREAKING GREEEEAAAATT!!!"


I went to the doctor again today.  They had my blood sample results and said that I have a small Japanese Bug that I don't need to worry about, just take the medicine and take it easy.

BUUUUT!!

I was dehydrated and lacking a few vitamins, so they gave me an awesome IV full of stuff.  Since it takes about 1 hour, they laid me down in a bed made of miracles.  It was great.

This bed massaged me for 1 hour.  It was like having the tender yet skillful hands of a hundred delicate women, orchestrating over my body in a symphony of euphoria.  Yeah.  It WAS that great.  I want that bed.

BOY did it feel good!  気持ちいい!!! 


(I wanted to post a pic of a 看護婦 (nurse) but apparently all google image searches of that are a bit...umm...suggestive?)

So instead I will post a pic of a Japanese guy whose face is representative of 「気持ちいい!」 and therefore representative of mine while being massaged at the hospital:











4 comments:

  1. *kimochi vs. kimochii
    add an i.
    気持ち良い ? :)kimochiiiiiiiiii

    my father did ad design for one of those japanese massage chair/bed frontier companies when they were fledgling here in the states. They cost $$ but sooo awesome. (got to try out one in Nyc). They sell 'em here though, if you're interested in investing in an amazing invention of awesome, once you start bringing in the $$$$ (ie. at least a few more years) [let me know and I'll get you in touch with someone maybe]

    Enjoy Japan. Come back to good ole stateside soon punk. Where theres less anthill society, depressing aura over island entirety and morbid deaths/death reactions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, that was Mao btw. X_X; Google account fail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can pretend to be sick again... and get another hour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the way you described it lol. Must have been great. I bet you felt really great after it was done. A massage and some tasty vitamins.

    ReplyDelete