Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Slow times, but soon a big trip!

Sorry for not posting in a while.  To be honest, things have been pretty slow and boring this week.  :[

Not that Japan is especially boring, but because school really started so I spend my time studying, not running around getting cool footage.  But there is always the weekend!

I wanted to let everybody know that I will be going to a mountain named 高野山 kouyasan.  We will be visiting ancient temples and secret places full of mystery and beauty.  I just recently had the pleasure of watching Miyazaki's Spirited Away  (千と千尋の神隠し, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi).  If you haven't seen it, I suggest it.  AND I HATE ANIME!  So you know this is good.

I will record the temples and nature, and beauty of the mountain and share it with all of you!~


Also I wanted to share something crazy.  Today, in the news, there was security footage at a convenience store in Japan, where a small herd of bulls ran into the store and started knocking things over.  Shortly after, a COWBOY on HORSEBACK entered the store and rounded them up. 

What the heck Japan?

Also, one of these days, I promise, I will record the traffic around my house at night.  Every 10th car is an RX7, Skyline, GTR, 240SX, 300ZX, etc.  For those that love cars as much as I do, look forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. Do they have Celicas, or any version of the Scion TC? What about foreign cars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw 1 Celica, a car that looked just like the tC but apparently Scion doesn`t exist here :[ but Toyota makes a car just like it.

    I saw 1 Mustang, tons of Porsche, tons of BMW and Audi, a Ferrari, and 2 Hummers. Hummers don`t fit in Japan!

    Also, the trucks here, like the 18-wheeler cargo trucks, are smaller than a BMW 7 series...

    ReplyDelete