Saturday, September 5, 2009

Some more pics from Okura Hotel and some from Konan University.

So I'm emptying the pics from my camera and found a few that I hadn't posted yet. Here they are:



A pirate ship on display in the Kobe bay as seen from my hotel window.



Kobe bay in the afternoon, as seen from my hotel window



The white structures at night, illuminated with green lights in the Kobe bay, as seen from my hotel window. Bonus points for the Ferris wheel in the back that is constantly changing color!



The Kobe Bay Tower at night, as seen from my hotel window.



A car right outside of the entrance to 甲南大学 (Konan University) with the popular "ensign" sticker (the yellow and green chevron). Is this the car of an ensign drifter? Possibly. Possibly.

4 comments:

  1. green+purple blue+yellow black+gold my favorites! you are better at taking pics more and more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just notice. i made a sentence with horrible grammar. so embarrased :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to drift with this car and you surely tip over . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hotel is kinda slightly awesome. I want that view.

    ReplyDelete